Tuesday 31 May 2011

Why I love all members in SNSD?


1) Taeyeon- She have a very high vocal and she's cute !

2) Jessica- Her voice is very nice and somehow pretty !

3) Tiffany- She's so pretty and I love her individual songs !

4)SooYoung- I don't really get to know Soo Young much.. but I love her because she's so pretty in the MV of Into the New World.. she's really very pretty !

5) Yoona- This is my best idol ever ! She knows how to act and sing.. some say she's suck at singing but I don't think so ! At least she's pretty !

6) Yuri- Her beautifulness melts my heart !

7) Tiffany- Cute and have cute voice.. some say she's not pretty .. yeah.. she's not pretty but don't forget a word ''cute'' !!

8) Seohyun - She's very pretty and cute ! I love her voice in certain songs !

9) Hyoyeon- Ah she ! I can say... she doesn't have spot lights always but her dance is really stunning til my eyes got blind ! I don't get a chance to hear her voice but i know she has a talent in HIP HOP !

That is why I choose Girls' Generation !

No comments:

Post a Comment