Tuesday 31 May 2011

A Funny Story !

There was once a couple..And its time to show their talent on dancing show

Boy: Hmm.. what dance and what song is the best?
Girl: Hoot from Girls' Generation
Boy: Naa !! Why not Boys' Generation?
Girl: LOL !! Their dance sucks ! Hoot is a very difficult move !
Boy: As seem its so difficult, why don't make simple steps?
Girl: LOL !! You see... difficult steps is more interesting than easy move.. like Wonder Girls, I'm a big fan of them, but their dances are simple..Whats more about SNSD? You can't even dance perfectly like them !
Boy: Ar !! I say Boys' Generation !!
Girl: Ok ! I respect your decision.. you dance your BG's dance and I'll dance GG's song like Hoot,Gee,Run devil run, Oh !
Boy: I'll dance with the songs from BG like Dog barking at roadside, Antis are lames,
No talent antis, Old fashioned antis..

So they practiced until the day..

Judges: I'll like to call upon Ms. Pretty who is going to present her song !!!

Girl: Gee gee gee gee gee Baby baby baby.. antis ! you better run run run run run ! i'm going to shoot shoot shoot you!! then i hoot hoot hoot !!

Everyone : OMG !! Her dance is so difficult ! If I were her, I'm already at hospital for medication !

After the show ends..

Judges: Now its Boys' Generation !! (round of applause) 

Boys: Antis, you sucks !! I want your money not you !! (clap) (clap) I dance like a human and you dance like a hippopotamus ! So what if you hate me, i didn't ask to look at me, yet you complain !

Everyone: Ar !! I'm dissapointed ! His steps are so simple !!

Judges: I will announce the winner, Ms Pretty from Girls' Generation !

After that, thunder and lighting hit the whole world...!

No comments:

Post a Comment